Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49395 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,679,882 Dinar (5,425,404 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)