Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.485 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,309,710 Dinar (39,114 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)