Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 818,216 Dinar (₨45,748) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)