Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 747,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 547,114 Dinar (₨29,867) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (24 minutes ago)