Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.804 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 891,255 Dinar (24,216 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 838,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)