Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.312 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,144,882 Dinar (R$ 3,530) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)