Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.954 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,164,714 Dinar (R$ 3,227) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)