Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.138 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (¥512) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (30 minutes ago)