Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.197 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,481,718 Dinar (R$ 4,183) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)