Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.954 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,064,817 Dinar (R$ 5,720) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)