Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,543,004 Dinar (3,243,189 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)