Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,487,964 Dinar (4,417,794 L£) in Tyre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)