Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.784 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,451,544 Dinar (1,850,380 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)