Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,544,642 Dinar (4,507,144 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)