Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05220 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 320,030 Dinar (6,130,701 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)