Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.194 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,422,743 Dinar (Mex$ 24,035) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)