Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.159 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,980 Dinar (Bs 17) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)