Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 348.235 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,080 Dinar (23 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)