Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 348.235 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,328 Dinar (21 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)