Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 348.235 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,258 Dinar (24 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)