Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.745 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,443 Dinar (385 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)