Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,940,851 Dinar (€2,807) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)