Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39133 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 851,179 Dinar (COL$2,175,083) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)