Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42527 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,023,403 Dinar (COL$2,406,467) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)