Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.528 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,317,439 Dinar (2,541 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 2 hours ago)