Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 493.992 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,054,561 Dinar (2,135 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)