Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 515.778 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,252,254 Dinar (2,428 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)