Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.259 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 800,570 Dinar (1,710 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)