Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 151,501 Dinar (₨8,278) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)