Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,465,769 Dinar ($2,086) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)