Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,898,971 Dinar ($2,488) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (30 minutes ago)