Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1180.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,443,313 Dinar ($3,766) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (34 minutes ago)