Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.631 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,581,655 Dinar (¥336,918) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)