Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.711 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,161,418 Dinar (¥388,509) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)