Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.640 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,709 Dinar (¥331,360) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)