Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (8,410 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)