Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (7,272 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)