Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.552 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,201,233 Dinar (S/. 3,304) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)