Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.501 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,141,323 Dinar (S/. 3,148) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)