Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.973 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,597,972 Dinar (kr 119,433) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)