Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.096 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,333,324 Dinar (kr 131,803) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)