Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 872.476 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,105,354 Dinar (C$2,413) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)