Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,066,301 Dinar (€1,496) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)