Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,379,367 Dinar (€1,641) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)