Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 815.078 IQD / LYD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,673,070 Dinar (3,280 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)