Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 866.928 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,477,532 Dinar (6,318 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)