Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 873.221 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,160,018 Dinar (5,909 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)