Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,106,081 Dinar (2,697,211 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)