Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.051 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 552,910 Dinar ($b3,232) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)