Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.589 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 621,905 Dinar ($b3,603) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)