Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,379,479 Dinar (€1,853) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)