Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.149 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 554,764 Dinar (1,645TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)