Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.158 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 230,183 Dinar (726TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)