Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,611,406 Dinar (¥323,245) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)