Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 937.450 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,269,013 Dinar (AU$13,088) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)