Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 44% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,989,058 Dinar (€3,640) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (39 minutes ago)