Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,098,358 Dinar (€3,504) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)