Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02787 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 820,676 Dinar (﷼ 29,451,464) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)