Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 878,948 Dinar (﷼ 31,178,887) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)