Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03187 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,054,546 Dinar (﷼ 33,088,156) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)