Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.688 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,866,667 Dinar (¥1,858,742) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)