Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.481 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,057,847 Dinar (¥196,337) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)