Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.746 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,859,389 Dinar (¥266,083) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)