Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.414 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,678,612 Dinar (¥257,225) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)