Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.778 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,307,399 Dinar (¥306,870) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)