Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.420 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,875,238 Dinar (¥275,934) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)