Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37291 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,906,772 Dinar (5,113,178 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)