Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35973 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,993,347 Dinar (5,541,201 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)