Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.412 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,231,846 Dinar (118,305 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (37 minutes ago)