Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 346,541 Dinar (₨19,968) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)