Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.010 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 398,581 Dinar (₨22,131) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)