Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 300,298 Dinar (₨16,402) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (about 1 hour ago)