Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 588,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 435,442 Dinar (₨23,737) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)