Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.445 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 661,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 491,154 Dinar (₨26,628) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (20 minutes ago)