Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.333 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 444,340 Dinar (₨25,635) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)