Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.362 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,240 Dinar (₨244) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)