Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.214 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,815 Dinar (₨155) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (35 minutes ago)