Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 801,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 596,920 Dinar (₨32,615) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)