Cost of living comparison between Tiruchchirappalli, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.428 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 222,469 Dinar (₨12,765) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (about 1 hour ago)