Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.400 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 739,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 564,160 Dinar (₨30,661) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)