Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 334,832 Dinar (₨19,348) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)