Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 64.872 IQD / MDL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 259,056 Dinar (3,993 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)