Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.306 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,818,567 Dinar (176,449 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)