Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.393 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,511,513 Dinar (4,839 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)