Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.979 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,591,380 Dinar (元20,762) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (39 minutes ago)