Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,545,843 Dinar (元20,236) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)