Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.391 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 912,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 666,385 Dinar (₨38,318) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)