Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.671 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,406,738 Dinar (₨79,608) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)