Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,301,785 Dinar (73,060 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)